Responding to Islamophobia ResearchDulwich Centre Foundation in partnership with the ICV – Islamic Council of Victoria are conducting an important project with university students on Islamophobia. This project will enable Muslim students from across Universities in Melbourne to share their experiences and responses to all forms of Islamophobia so as to create a resource to assist other students. It consists of two parts:
- Part One – Sharing stories between Muslim students
- Part Two – Sharing stories with and between non-Muslim students
- We seek a total of 24 students across all universities, with 18 being Muslim and 6 non-Muslim, between the ages of 18 to 24, with a 50/50 gender balance.
- There will be 4 groups of 6 interviewees each with two 90-minutes sessions, and will be strictly confidential and anonymous.
- Interviews will take place between mid-to-late June at the ICV Spencer St HQ.
The resource created from this project will be shared internationally in various places where other Muslims having experienced Islamophobia.
Please express your interest to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May 2019