4 sessions conducted indoors each Friday with a maximum capacity of 150 per session as per the directions of the Victorian State Government. Click here to register.
* Sisters section available*
Covid Safe requirements to attend Juma’ at the City Mosque
– Upon arrival all visitors must provide their name and number, which can be done by scanning the at the front entry with your mobile or manually via a log-book which the COVID Safety officer will be responsible for.
– Worshippers must not be sick or show any signs of 𝐶𝑂𝑉𝐼𝐷-19 symptoms. This includes if you are awaiting on COVID-19 test results, been asked to Quarantine or self-isolate or a close contact of COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
– Jummah Prayers including the Khutbah to be Shortened to 15 minutes maximum.
– 30-minute gap between congregations to clean and clear between them.
– You must wear mask, bring prayer mat and wear socks.
– Please perform wudu at home and amenities are not available.
– Respect and adhere to the directions of the COVID Safety Officer and volunteers on-site