ICV Annual Report 2019-2020
- what is domestic violence: what does it look like?
- Who are the victims? What are the contributing factors of domestic violence?
- What are the impacts on family, economy and children?
- How can we support a friend/sister who is in a domestically violent relationship?”
- “It is incumbent upon everyone to work together to create a more harmonious society as domestic violence affects everyone – the economy, women and children. It isn’t just the problem of an individual.”